DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION (DEI) WORKSHOP
Building Trust To Create Inclusive Cultures in the Workplace
Trust is the most important ingredient in building any type of relationships, whether it’s between organizational leaders and their employees or business partners.
- Do you ever feel like you are trying your best to be inclusive, but your intentions are not being well received?
- Do you need support in building an inclusive culture in your organization where employees feel they belong and can be their authentic selves?
- Do you ever feel like no matter how many conversations you have around DEI in your organization, nothing changes, and you are still losing your best diverse talent?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this presentation is for you and will unveil the gaps between your vision for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and help your organization turn statements and best intentions into sustainable action that build trust in your employees, customers and business partners.
In this Workshop, you will learn:
- Best practices for building trust when interacting with employees, customers and business partners.
- How to recognize and disrupt unconscious bias in the hiring and retention processes.
- How to improve cultural competency and create a sense of belonging for your diverse talent
And much more!
Next Workshop: 10/22/2020. Registration information: Early bird discount.
REGISTER HERE and feel free to invite your colleagues..
After you buy your ticket, you will receive an exclusive discount code to purchase an autographed copy of Unlocking Diversity Please note that event ticket does not include the book, and physical books can only be shipped to addresses within the US.
This event will be hosted on Zoom. After registering, you will receive a unique link in advance to access the event online. And if you are joining us from outside the United States of America, please use this time zone converter to check your local live streaming time: timeanddate.com