What Millennials Are Saying- Part 1:
Here is My Advice To Millennials
- Know Yourself and Why You are Here: Know Your Purpose!
- Take Time to Learn and Enjoy the Process of Learning: There is always going to be a learning curve. So, Be Patient and Be Teachable.
- Get The Mentoring You Need From More Experienced People At Work or In Your Community.
- Know that The Road to the Top is Paved with Some Stop Signs. At Each Stop Sign, Take Time To Recalculate, Readjust, And Realign Your Passion and Your Purpose With The Work You Want To Do.
- Invest In Your Personal and Professional Growth To Gain New And Fresh Perspectives. This Can be Done Through Workshops, Seminars and Other Events That Inspire and Empower You To Grow and Become The Best Version of Who You Are. Take Care of Yourself- Your Body, Mind And Spirit!
I’m A Big Believer That We Can Only Evolve Through The Adversities In Life If We Take Time To First Acknowledge The Situation, and Then Take The Steps To Make Changes. Change What You Can, and Let Go of What You Cannot Change.
Do You Want To Be a Part of the Solution?
Who You Are Matters!
Seconde Nimenya, MBA
Author | Motivational Speaker| Diversity Advocate
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL TO RECEIVE INSPIRATIONAL RESOURCES